Your Appointment Details
Mobile Notary Public Services
Dear Valued Customer:
Thank you for scheduling an appointment with E-Mobile Notary Service. Please read the following details concerning your appointment:
IN ORDER TO STREAMLINE THE PROCESS, PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) IDENTIFICATION: Signing parties MUST have VALID, UNEXPIRED identification such as Driver’s License, DMV Identification Card, Passport, Passport Card, Green Card, DOD Military Card, etc.
2) FORM(S) & SIGNATURE: Please have your documents completed, and only leave the signature area UNSIGNED as the signing individual(s) MUST SIGN ONLY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE NOTARY PUBLIC.
3) PAYMENT AMOUNT: Based on information you provided; the price for your requested service is already given to you over the telephone, via email, or text. For General Notary Work; if additional signatures are required within the SAME document, please add $1.00 per additional signature.
4) ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT: The preferred method of payment is: I accept Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Venmo, Apple Pay and Cashapp (the notary will provide you with account information should you need to pay via any other method besides cash).
5) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: 30 Minutes to 1 hour before your scheduled appointment you will receive a phone call, email, or text message confirming your appointment and letting you know the Notary Public is en route to the signing venue.
6) CHANGES TO APPOINTMENT: Should you need to reschedule, change, or cancel your appointment, please do so at least 1 hour prior to your scheduled appointment time. You can simply cancel, change or reschedule an appointment by logging into your account, or by contacting me with as much detail as possible.
There is no penalty for changing, or canceling appointments when such is done within the indicated, reasonable time frame. Be aware that if our Notary Public travels to the signing location and you do not execute any work/ services you booked us for; there maybe a $10.00 - $75.00 travel charge that must be paid.
I am here to help. I look forward to meeting with you and servicing you with all of your notarial acts. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
E-Mobile Notary Service, LLC
Call/Text Office: (470) 981-0820